Configuring Mozilla ThunderBird for RSS Feeds
Its simple to use Mozilla ThunderBird as a feed reader, so that everytime you work with emails you can see new postings to the Atlantic Webs SelfHelp website.
Here are steps to follow:
1. Launch Mozilla ThuderBird software.
2. Select TOOLS
3. Select ACCOUNT ACTIONS
4. Select ADD FEED ACCOUNT. In the new account form, enter the name AWI TIPS & TRICKS.
5. Press the NEXT button.
6. Press the FINISH button.
7. On the Account Settings form, press the MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS button.
8. On the Feed Subscriptions form, in the Feed URL field enter the URL address feed.php.
9. Press the ADD button. A new entry will be displayed in the information box, along with the orange RSS icon.
10. Close the form using the “X” on top of the frame.
11. Press the OK button.
The RSS reader will now display for you the unread articles. The account will be shown on the list on the left navigation pane.
Note: These notes were tested using ThunderBird Version 24.0.6.
Contact Customer.Service@Atlanticwebs.com if there are any questions about these instructions.